We’re hiring! Bring your HR Advisor skills to the Seed People Consulting Team today
Welcome to Seed People Consulting!
Here at Seed, everything we do is aligned to our organisational values of being Relatable, Resourceful, Respectful, Responsive and Fun. We pride ourselves on our experience on ‘both sides of the fence’; in-house HR expertise and specialist consulting and love to work with our clients to build sustainable and effective relations – delivering the best solutions that are right for their people and their business.
Like what you hear? Then read on!
The great news is that we’re busy! And we need your help… We are looking for a part time HR Advisor to join our team, based in our Head Office in Newcastle.
To be successful in this ever-evolving and exciting consultancy role, our new team member will love:
- Delivering practical advice – communicating the relevant HR/industrial relations risks, whilst looking for solutions that work for our clients;
- Demonstrating their exceptional attention to detail, as they draft documents (eg. Contracts and letters) and deliver advice in an efficient and effective manner;
- Building strong relationships with clients, to understand their needs (even if they don’t!) in order to build solutions tailored just for them;
- Displaying your experience with interpreting industrial instruments, including Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements;
- Always looking for better ways of doing things, either in our business, or for our clients; and
- Working closely with an amazing team of passionate and dedicated HR professionals, to ensure we deliver a seamless experience for all our clients.
Our ideal new team member will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar HR Advisor role, either ‘in-house’ in a corporate environment, or as part of an external HR service provider.
In return, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across our team, have access to learning and development opportunities and work in a flexible, fun and face paced environment.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Email your cover letter and CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!