What does it tell us?
- Working Well – Aspects of wellbeing affected by our professional lives; and
- Living Well – Aspects of wellbeing affected by our home, social and personal lives.
Providing us with a comprehensive assessment of wellbeing, it captures the essence of participants’ physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual wellbeing.
For more information on the GLWS, visit the website here.
- A unique measure, specifically tailored to a senior leadership and Executive audience
- Comprehensive assessment of wellbeing, supported by individual person-centred feedback and coaching
- Ability to generate group-wide reports, in addition to the included personalised reports