Have you ever noticed that you may have some really great ideas and strategies for the future of your business (or the business you work for) and the potential of these ideas and strategies fail to reach their full potential? When you reflect on this, it’s like because the people required to bring those new ideas to life struggle to commit to a new way of doing things. The process then results in wasted time, energy and money and the company ends up with some documents with ideas that never reach the level where the real impact happens.
This doesn’t have to be the case anymore. Many businesses have now learnt ways to align key stakeholders, involve them in the solution and be successful in engaging the entire business adopting the change. How do they do this?
Recently one of our own consultants became one of the first accredited practitioners in Sydney for the ExperienceChange Programme, so that we can bring this knowledge to our clients.
Seed is proud to announce that it is now offering Change workshops! These workshops are guided workshops, teaching both the “what to do” and “how to be” of successful change. The program has been developed with more than 20 years of research, industry insights and results and is flexible enough to work with different change management theories, including company specific change management procedures. These workshops are engaging and offer a hands-on simulation experience.
By participating in the Change Workshop you will be able to:
- Quickly turn powerful ideas and solutions into reality.
- Align and engage stakeholders around new ways of doing things.
- Integrate change best practice into your work culture.
- Be aware of unproductive behaviours and minimise them.
- Apply new strategies to embed change knowledge and ability.
This will allow your business to:
- Introduce new products, processes and technologies to create a competitive advantage
- Move quickly to adapt to a changing environment.
- Minimise risk of project delays.
- Strengthen credibility with stakeholders.
If you and/or your team are interested in participating in one of our ExperienceChange workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!