Welcome to Seed People Consulting!
Here at Seed, everything we do is aligned to our organisational values of being Relatable, Resourceful, Respectful, Responsive and Fun. We pride ourselves on our experience on ‘both sides of the fence’; in-house HR expertise and specialist consulting and love to work with our clients to build sustainable and effective relations – delivering the best solutions that are right for their people and their business.
Like what you hear? Then read on!
The great news is that we’re busy! And we need your help… We are looking for a part time Employee Relations expert to join our team, either based with us in Newcastle, or working remotely from Sydney.
To be successful in this ever-evolving and exciting consultancy role, our new team member will love:
- Building strong relationships with clients, to understand their needs (even if they don’t!) in order to build solutions tailored just for them;
- Delivering practical advice, communicating the relevant HR/industrial relations risks, whilst looking for solutions that work for our clients;
- Demonstrating your experience with drafting, negotiating (a plus!) and/or interpreting industrial instruments, including Awards and Enterprise Agreements;
- Designing appropriate ‘people’ policies and procedures, with an amazing eye for detail;
- Managing projects end-to-end, including regular and proactive internal and client communication to ensure projects are kept on budget, on time, and to point;
- Always looking for better ways of doing things, either in our business, or for our clients;
- Working closely with an amazing team of passionate and dedicated HR professionals!
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!