Welcome to Seed People Consulting!
Do you consider yourself a true HR generalist, ready to move out of the corporate environment? Do you love balancing a variety of projects, from inception to delivery? Do you crave working in a team without the red tape, where your input and results are more important than the 9-5?
Here at Seed, everything we do is aligned to our organisational values of being Informed, Dedicaed and Positive. We pride ourselves on our experience on ‘both sides of the fence’; in-house HR expertise and specialist consulting and love to work with our clients to build sustainable and effective relationships – delivering the best solutions that are right for their people and their business.
Like what you hear? Then read on!
The great news is that we’re busy! And we need your help… We are looking for a part time HR Consultant (4 days’ per week) to join our team, based either in our Head Office in Newcastle, or working remotely from Sydney.
About the Role
Whether you’re Sydney-based or Newcastle-based, you will be comfortable to travel regularly; whilst this will mainly be between Newcastle and Sydney, this will also include travel to our clients in ACT and Central West sites.
To be successful in this ever-evolving and exciting consultancy role, our new team member will love:
- Delivering practical advice – communicating the relevant HR/industrial relations risks, whilst looking for solutions that work for our clients – so a solid foundation in IR/ER is essential;
- Design and delivery of learning and development – whether it’s a team development session, or a leadership development program, nothing we do is ‘off the shelf’. You will be confident to design tailored workshops to meet our clients’ needs, and follow up with engaging, fun and impactful learning experiences with your exceptional facilitation style;
- Demonstrating their exceptional attention to detail, as you draft or review documents (eg. Contracts and letters) and deliver advice in an efficient and effective manner;
- Flexibility of mindset, working across large corporate clients, through to small businesses, you will have the agility to adjust your approach to ensure your advice is ‘best fit’ for our clients;
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills, enabling you to juggle a range of projects at one time, whilst delivering effective outcomes on time and in budget;
- Building strong relationships with clients, to understand their needs (even if they don’t!) in order to build solutions tailored just for them;
- Always looking for better ways of doing things, either in our business, or for our clients; and
- Working closely with an amazing team of passionate and dedicated HR professionals, to ensure we deliver a seamless experience for all our clients.
Our ideal new team member will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar HR Consultant role, either ‘in-house’ in a corporate environment, or as part of an external HR service provider. Accreditation in either TMP or LSI will also be highly valued.
In return, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across our team, have access to learning and development opportunities and work in a flexible, fun and face paced environment.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you. Email your cover letter and CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!